When looking for an attorney - do you know what questions you should ask - factors you should consider? Price, experience; male female, tall short, real or tv character? Here are some important things you should take into account when deciding to hire an experienced Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney.
- Is the lawyer a generalist, or does he/she specialize in one type of law?
- Has the lawyer handled cases like yours before?
- What kind of outcomes can the lawyer predict for your case?
- How will your attorney inform you of the case's progress?
- What style can you expect from the lawyer: aggressive or open to settlement?
In the end, my knowledge of the government's motivation and tactics affords me a unique opportunity to better serve my clients - and in doing so I can better negotiate positive outcomes for them my clients as well as win them well-earned acquittals.
If you - or someone you loved - has been charged with a crime, the first-best thing your should do is contact an experienced Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney.